the adventure continues

December 2008: Graduated from university January 2009: started getting sick December 2009: worked on beating cancer January 2010: TBA

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

newly minted alumnus of the Art Department at the University of Idaho; BFA in studio art, with a history minor

20.3.06

Brazil

Greetings to everyone who recieved my recent email announcement; I hope you return to this page often, and feel free to drop me a line RE this project or just to say hi :)

Today I have compensated for a system glitch that cost me a piece of paperwork and return postage; why use USPS when a fax will do the job faster? Well, because I enjoy the old-fashioned "lick-me" stamps and envelopes for one. However-- we live in a modern age, which is to say-- an age of progress, efficiency and order. Hello Xerox, Internet, and Big Brother!

I am very close to finishing all the required paper work from both of the Universities (UI and EIU). Once the consortium agreement is faxed back, and after I talk to my advisors about credit equivalency-- I should be set. Next step: Look into getting an international student ID and solidifying travel plans.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

You can get an International Student ID at the study abroad office or this website: www.isicus.com

Also, you can get some very good airline deals with an ISIC card at www.sta.com

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home