the adventure continues

December 2008: Graduated from university January 2009: started getting sick December 2009: worked on beating cancer January 2010: TBA

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

newly minted alumnus of the Art Department at the University of Idaho; BFA in studio art, with a history minor

27.9.08

to Turner, Picasso and Louise Bourgeois

a professor at school had the idea of running a field trip to see a couple of exhibitions this fall, but the plan fell through-- except the square that I was standing on because of the sheer audacity and amazing powers of persuasion... and a little help from my friends. taking-off on Wednesday the 17th, I headed for New York City, returning to Moscow on Sunday the 21st. besides, if I was in Manhattan I could use the opportunity to check in with the Guggenheim's internship program and see how much I'm willing to sell my soul for... and see more art!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are cordially invited to visit
The Turner Museum
www.turnermuseum.org
for a unique Turner experience

Douglass Montrose-Graem
Founder in 1973
The Turner Museum
spirit007genius.com

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home