the adventure continues

December 2008: Graduated from university January 2009: started getting sick December 2009: worked on beating cancer January 2010: TBA

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

newly minted alumnus of the Art Department at the University of Idaho; BFA in studio art, with a history minor

23.12.08

white-out hour



today is the last relatively "clear" day for this week-- I'm hoping to make good my escape this afternoon. my harem of Alaskan coeds and I are going to try and cross over to Washington and make for Pasco. the car has been temperamental this week, but I am putting on all my lucky charms and calling in some karmic debts from a couple of gods that owe me. I still wish I was leading a caravan of armored polar-bears across Eastern Washington, a la "Golden Compass," to combat forces of evil and save children from perilous circumstances...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home