the adventure continues

December 2008: Graduated from university January 2009: started getting sick December 2009: worked on beating cancer January 2010: TBA

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

newly minted alumnus of the Art Department at the University of Idaho; BFA in studio art, with a history minor

14.8.06

Wow.

I had a wonderful time in Europe, I'd like to extend a big thankyou to my friends who helped me get there, my friends that helped me while I was there, and all my friends who read this blog and kept in touch (or at least read it :)

The real vacation started when I got home a week ago. I have spent most of it thoroughly kicking back and relaxing; tomorrow I will start packing again. School starts on the 21st, and duty calls me back to Moscow (geez, I'm sounding all Party Member-ish here...). It has been really nice to see many of my friends from the Tri-Cities, and I am looking forward to getting back to my usual haunts in the Palouse. If you are from another region besides those two, and/or want more juicy details on this trip-- send me an email (or a real mail).

I will try to cull a selection of photos out of the massive number I shot abroad and post them here for your continued enjoyment. People have been asking for "the [best/worst/most interesting/fantastic/odd] [moments/events/foods/things/artifacts] [that happened/which were/who..." etc. I am trying to keep track of the top couple of questions and will post the answers later, as well.

Right now I will try to catch some Zs before I have to jump out of bed and run out the door on my next great adventure in life ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home